View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 05:14 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Default Re: Iffy therapies given thumbs up by the FDA. SCARY! I'm

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
You are not all that Stephen.
That's absolutely true. And because I'm not all that, I'm careful to avoid pontificating about subjects on which I know nothing. You, on the other hand, have no discernible expertise of any sort yet consider yourself qualified to pontificate on all subjects. :yup:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin
I'm not a med mal lawyer in the sense that I do nothing else, but yes, I've handled many such cases over the decades, always on the plaintiff side.
Are you legally called a malpractice lawyer?
:lol:

There's no such thing as "legally called a malpractice lawyer," you brainless cow.

Quote:
I will not let you high jack this thread like you did with the other.
I called you out on your made-up bullshit contention that "[w]hen you sign the consent form you have no recourse to sue for damages." Your made-up bullshit contention has been the topic of this thread ever since. Perhaps your dementia is preventing you from seeing it, but the "hijacking" is a done deal.

Quote:
I'm not conflating anything.
Sure you are. You're conflating consent, disclosure and exculpation. That's the sort of thing that happens when a know-nothing such as yourself feigns expertise. :yup:

Quote:
Quote:
And I believe misrepresenting the seriousness of the risks (which could be permanent) are being withheld.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin
You might want to revisit that sentence.
I believe misrepresenting the seriousness of the risks needs to be given special attention. Is that better?
Much better! The revised version is non-gibberish. Well done! :cheer:

Quote:
Why are you deflecting to this degree if you have so much more to say other than denigrating my wording? :fuming:
I dunno. Why are you so dishonest and cowardly that you can't acknowledge that your made-up bullshit contention "[w]hen you sign the consent form you have no recourse to sue for damages" is false?

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
But (10-13-2016), chunksmediocrites (10-19-2016), The Man (10-13-2016)

Page generated in 0.19673 seconds with 11 queries