Old 03-22-2017, 02:26 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Thread for the mysteriously newsworthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarea View Post
Severed Goat Head in Cemetery Could Be Animal Sacrifice

So yes, I do understand why this is newsworthy, but

Quote:
Investigators got close to identifying at least one suspect from a court case in Adams County but in the end the evidence was circumstantial and no charges could be filed.
What would the charges be? Littering? Maybe intimidation or something? Certainly it isn't illegal to put a hex on someone, is it?

Also, the first reports of this just said that they found a severed goat head in the cemetery so they increased security for this one specific judge, and for some reason, it didn't even occur to me that there was anything with it that identified her, and it sounded like a really huge leap to me.
What I like the most about this is how it makes Broomfield sound like a remote village far from civilization. They traced the goat all the way from Fort Collins to Fort Lupton! Truly, Broomfield is at the center of a vast web of magickal forces.
Quote:
One investigator visited a shop in Denver and spoke to people familiar with animal sacrifice.
Mercy, they do get up to the devil's work down in the big city, don't they? I kind of imagine the police trying to think of something to do and just going around to random Mexican grocery stores in Denver waving around pictures of a goat head until they found somebody with a sense of humor.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-23-2017), BrotherMan (03-22-2017), ceptimus (03-22-2017), JoeP (03-22-2017), lisarea (03-22-2017), The Man (03-22-2017)

Page generated in 0.17212 seconds with 11 queries