View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 08:07 PM

Default Re: Video Games - Watcha playin'?

Not that this has anything to do with what I'm playing (Crackdown, not on Hitler's recommendation though), but this is the not-WOW video game thread.

I'm actually--gasp--thinking about getting a PS3 now. I've been completely ignoring it, and just mentally had the notion that there was nothing there worth playing that I couldn't get for 360. But it seems to be amassing a rather healthy list of exclusives that I wouldn't mind playing. Some good franchises are being continued -- Disgaea 3, Valkyria Chronicles, and apparently at some point Dark Cloud 3, off the top of my head. And interesting sounding games like Demon's Souls, Uncharted/2, Resistance/2, and LittleBigPlanet would round it out. I've never really played Metal Gear Solid or God of War games, but those are there, too. So, when and if I get a real job and a TV, I could very well see myself getting one of these. I'll probably never have as many games for it as my 360 (I'm pushing 50 at this point, which is way, way more than I've ever had for any console), but like I said, a healthy list, by my standards.

Page generated in 0.12701 seconds with 11 queries