View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Default Re: Trumphole starts another fucking fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watser? View Post
You are such a fucking dick. Couldn't help yourself again, could you?
I'm sorry that you are bothered by me pointing out that 1. you got suckered by Trump's bullshit about being neutral with Palestine and so forth (to some extent) and 2. you viewed Trump's election as the better of the two outcomes, or at least plausibly so.
Quote:
No, it wasn't all clear and it still isn't. Killary was in Israel's pocket more than Trumphole at the time.
No, it was pretty clear.

One candidate was running on the Republican ticket, the party which is more pro-Israel, and running on a platform of anti-Muslim bigotry, murdering the families of terrorists and repeatedly praised the idea of massacring Muslims with pigs-blood bullets (based on a false story about Gen Pershing). He was supported by billionaire pro-Israel extremists like Sheldon Adelson*.

The other candidate ran ads about how despicable anti-Muslim bigotry is while giving fairly mainstream** views on Israel.

Trump held up a rainbow flag once, and gave a speech to a black church. This was lip-service that meant fucking nothing whatsoever for his policy choices, and it was obvious. When running a campaign appealing to Christian extremists and ranting about Blue Lives Matter and various anti-black dog whistles, combined with his history of racism, it was obvious that those things meant nothing. When Trump said he would be neutral towards Palestine, it was just as obvious, given that his campaign was based on viciously anti-Muslim demagoguery.

My reasoning is that the candidate that hates and slanders Muslims, and proposes and praises war crimes against Muslims will be worse for Muslims. And it turns out that Palestinians are Muslims. I know it's a bit crazy but one ambiguous statement doesn't erase or even noticeably ameliorate a campaign of hate.

You were looking for a reason to claim that maybe Hillary was worse, so you latched onto bullshit.

*Yes yes, Haim Saban so both sides. She was "more in the pocket of" Zionists than Trump, yet Adelson spent tens of millions more dollars supporting Trump and Republicans than Saban spent to support Clinton and Democrats.

**Yes, the US mainstream is too pro-Israel.
Quote:
So please go fuck yourself, you smug bastard.
What's the problem? You're endorsing the claims that I made to mock you in this very thread!

"Killary" might've been worse than Trump, it's GOOD that the US is behaving despicably because it will reduce our influence. Why are you bothered by me repeating your own views?
Quote:
And guess who gave Trumphole the idea anyway: Schumer says he advised Trump to declare Jerusalem Israel's undivided capital
Please spare me this idiotic bullshit. Schumer is not Trump's top advisor and his administration is packed with strongly pro-Israel/anti-Palestinian folks (starting with Mike Pence and Jared Kushner) so the notion that Schumer's opinion was important is pretty silly.

Thanks, from:
beyelzu (12-08-2017), Kael (12-08-2017), SR71 (12-07-2017), The Man (12-06-2017)

Page generated in 0.19774 seconds with 11 queries