View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Vice Cobra Assistant Commander

Default Re: Two Minutes Love

Ballistic Ex-JetBlue Attendant Due In Court Tuesday « CBS New York- News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

Apparently, a passenger was attempting to get his his luggage out of the overhead compartment while the plane was still in motion and, when the attendant tried to stop him, he called him a motherfucker and either struck him with the luggage or dropped it on his head. The attendant proceeded to quit in a blaze of glory.

Quote:
“He said, ‘to the passenger who called me a (expletive expletive, expletive) you. I’ve been in this business 28 years. And that’s it, I’m done’,” Catelinet said.

Airport authorities said at the gate, Slater grabbed two beers, deployed the emergency slide, and then took off.
I can't find any confirmation on whether or not he actually used the emergency slide to exit the plane, but either way, this man is my new hero.

(There's some other weirdness in the article, in that it claims Catelinet is 38, so by his own words he would have been in the business since he was 10. I'm guessing there's a typo and he's actually 48.)
Thanks, from:
Anastasia Beaverhausen (08-10-2010), JoeP (08-10-2010), Naru (08-10-2010), Pan Narrans (08-10-2010), SharonDee (08-10-2010)

Page generated in 0.14940 seconds with 11 queries