View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 07:44 AM
here to bore you with pictures

Default Re: Seen any crappy movies?

Iron Sky

I don't remember where I learned about this, but I had to watch it after I learned it's about Nazis on the moon.

It's a B movie science fiction movie that's also a parody of the genre. US Astronauts land on the dark side of the moon and discover a secret Nazi moon base, where they've been hiding out and planning the re-invasion of Earth. The moon landing spurs the Nazis into action, especially when they discover the hero's iPhone is a computer powerful enough to control their big Gotterdammerung warship.

This movie was released in 2012 - remember the days when we thought Sara Palin was a continuing concern? Or that Hitler scene from "Downfall" was funny? This movie would like remind you. Ok, the "Downfall" reference was kind of funny, even now.

But it was a bit too stupid to be entertaining. The Nazi plot doesn't make sense, a famous astronaut comes back to earth, but winds up being homeless. People wander around in Nazi uniforms in New York City, and no one notices. Just dumb stuff that takes you out of the movie.
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (06-22-2018), Kyuss Apollo (07-24-2019), lisarea (07-20-2018), slimshady2357 (06-22-2018), Sock Puppet (06-22-2018), The Man (07-21-2018)

Page generated in 0.06861 seconds with 11 queries