View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 11:02 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Love Mike Adam's forthrightness! :kiss:
Have you tried that natural health advice and stared into the Sun? You should send this nutjob some of your taxpayer money.
There are probably bad therapies in alternative medicine just like in allopathic medicine. If someone believes there are benefits and gives the reasons why, then it is up to each person to decide for himself whether a particular protocol is worth trying. No one is putting a gun to anyone's head. There are no mandatory rules that threaten a person if they don't try a particular therapy. I never said that Mike Adam's ideas are always correct. I don't know what his ideas are on everything that he talks about. What I do know is that, for the most part, he makes a lot of sense and if something sounds interesting, I would look into it further to see if helps a particular condition. Would I put bleach of my child's butt, nooooo. In your effort to demonize him, you will never agree to anything he says, right or wrong. He is your nemesis, period. So is Joe Mercola. You have made them your imaginary enemies, therefore you are compelled to do what you're doing. But you are throwing out the baby with the bathwater, and it is your loss because you aren't learning anything other than the disease paradigm of drugs, surgery, and vaccines as the only way to keep people healthy. :sadcheer:

There are good and bad in everything. Do you think a child having ongoing febrile seizures is good for the brain? The doctor will say it's normal after vaccination for a child to scream at the top of his lungs with a high fever. You don't want to hear of the dangers but it's important to know all sides of an issue so you, if you're a parent, can make an informed choice. How many children have been left with permanent damage after the pertussis shot? Face the facts. That being said I also agree that many bogus treatments in alternative medicine have been shot down, for good reason. If I had a serious illness that required aggressive treatment, I would try something that had very few side-effects (and had been shown to have some good results) before trying a harsher treatment. This could cause a delay in the more conventional treatment of chemo and radiation (which may or may not save my life), but that would be my choice. You are entitled to yours.

The Most Common Frauds of Alternative Medicine - The Health Wyze Report

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 04-01-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Page generated in 0.53495 seconds with 11 queries