Thread: Rehab question
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 08:37 PM
It's however you interpret the question...

Location: On A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream
Default Re: Rehab question

davidm I wanted to write in more detail about my experience with kratom but my mind is constantly occupied lately.

Here is a thread I posted in regards to the considered DEA ban last year where I try to weigh out my experience against what I consider the myths with some examples:

http://commonforecast.boards.net/thread/106/

I took kratom for about 6 months maybe midJuly to a week and a half ago, about 5 grams a day. It helped as a mood stabilizer and pain remedy. I ordered around 300 grams of Balk Bali green extract from mmmspeciosa.com. I would put it in a teaball and boil it with black tea and sugar or more commonly swallow it with water. I had no withdrawals when I ran out. It is something that only works in moderate doses. 3-10 grams a day is all anyone should take for good effects. I was able to take welbutrin (300-450mg a day) and drink any varied amount without bad side effects. I smoked marijuana maybe 1-2 times on average per month. I used pot dependently for a decade before starting kratom. I also quit cigarettes over that time, though occasionally use an ecig. I am not prone to seizures and have never had one unless severe panic attacks count but I haven't had one I'd compare to a seizure in like 8 or 9 years. I have some other thoughts probably but I think the thread I linked is thorough enough about recent events surrounding the substance and it's perception.

:thanked:

Last edited by Gonzo; 02-12-2017 at 08:59 PM.
Thanks, from:
SR71 (02-13-2017), Stormlight (02-13-2017)

Page generated in 0.16063 seconds with 11 queries