Thread: Good King Trump
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 07:09 AM
Safety glasses off, motherfuckers

Default Re: Good King Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
In the days most insane tweet from the Leader of the Free World!
Tiny Tweety handsWhy would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

Yes, our 'president' both just called the winner of craziest dictator 2016 fat and suggests he wants to be friends with him.

Sadly this isn't a tweet as it's well in the running,
I know liars, and he's not a liar. Trust me.“You can only ask [Putin] so many times. . . . He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did.
“I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it. . . . I think he’s very insulted, if you want to know the truth,”
To be Scrupulously Fair to Trump, Angela Merkel is actually the leader of the free world. Trump's administration is so dysfunctional that I'm not actually certain he qualifies as a leader of anything.

“All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.” -Adam Smith

last.fm · my music · Marathon Expanded Universe
Thanks, from:
JoeP (11-12-2017), lisarea (11-12-2017), Nullifidian (11-13-2017), Pan Narrans (11-12-2017), Stormlight (11-13-2017), Zehava (11-12-2017)

Page generated in 0.08076 seconds with 11 queries