View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 04:21 PM
you're next

Default Re: Official "FUCK THA POLICE" thread

the problem is that we now need more police. i blame it on feminism and intellectualism.

cops should be big galoots. i think that big people handle their power better than those who maintain their own with weapons. equality meant letting women in and if it was just big chicks that could kick ass i'd be cool with that, but it wasn't. it was tiny little ladies who felt the community needed them, but when the communities they focus on treated them the same it required pepper spray and tazers and a larger police force to respond to calls of tiny authoritarians in distress.

next thing they have to let tiny men in. pretty soon we'll have police that are mentally challenged. the police are there to beat you. yes- they do good jobs and help people, but so do the fire department and ambulance and you don't see them carrying guns or beating on people. the job of the police is to keep people in line. big guys and girls are naturally suited for that role and we should go back to having requirements for being a police officer. they should be big and used to being feared. they should be only smart enough to not over-analyze their role and the reaction given it. give that same power to smart and intelligent weaklings and it becomes even more terrifying for society as a whole.

or so i think.

Page generated in 0.27316 seconds with 11 queries