Thread: Miscellany
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Just keep m'nose clean, egg, chips & beans, I'm always full of steam

Default Re: Miscellany

I don't think the doctors regularly read those damned things. I filled one out for a podiatrist before treatment for a nasty plantar wart, and I answered a long line of "No" for all but one question. The one I Yessed was about my heart murmur, and I wrote out the type of murmur, and in block letters wrote about how I usually need antibiotics before dental work. So I see this twit, he recommends surgery, and I ask the fucking nurse and anybody else who'll listen whether he's prescribed antibiotics. No, no, you don't need them. I figure, okay, maybe it's just for dental work.

Fast forward to the day of the procedure. Fucker shoots my foot full of locals, in a ring around the area, and it hurts like hell. At least half a dozen shots and each feels like it's hitting bone. THEN he asks me whether I have a heart murmur. That's right, he decides NOT to go through with the procedure AFTER turning my foot into Swiss cheese. I had to go back the next week and go through it all over again after a round of antibiotics.

I asked whether he or anybody in his office even bothered to read my questionnaire. Lots of heming and hawing and FUCK I still want to kill him.

:sockpuppet:...........

Page generated in 0.16109 seconds with 11 queries