Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Default Re: Vive la Resistance! aka non-Trump US politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watser? View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by erimir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watser? View Post
you actually think that Assad and Putin are the bad guys in Syria.
Thanks for confirming that you actually think of Assad and Putin as not being bad guys.
Americans. There has to be a good guy and a bad guy, right?
You are so bad at this. Where did I say that?
Quote:
But you are all bad guys to me, Assad and Putin are just not as bad as you.
Well then it's strange that you are attacking me for being enough of an "idiot" to think that they're bad guys, considering you also think they're bad guys.

I guess that makes you an idiot too, genius.
Quote:
And I mean YOU, erimir.
Talk about unhinged. I haven't murdered any journalists, political dissidents or cracked down on LGBT rights like your buddy Putin, but I'm worse than him, apparently.

Quote:
Not really, you have made it abundantlyt clear you support all of Killary's wars.
[citation needed]
Quote:
Quote:
Truly, the most moral actions are the ones with no positive consequences at all and which are centered on the way the action makes you personally feel.
:yawn:
Perhaps if you weren't so bored by thinking through your actions, you wouldn't make such stupid ones.
Quote:
Your ego is the size of a small planet. No, you pathetic asshole, I didn't attribute the name to you
Yet you act like I was trying to bring up Nazis because I was using a term that was already well-established by people having nothing to do with me.

Which is... still stupid.

So... still... yes, you were the one who made it about Nazis in this thread. Just take the L dude, you can own the fact that you wanted to make a Nazi comparison.

Last edited by erimir; 01-21-2018 at 03:27 AM.
Thanks, from:
The Man (01-21-2018)

Page generated in 0.36077 seconds with 11 queries