View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 10:22 PM
professional left-winger

Default Terry J. Lovell: Who the Fuck is This Guy?

A neighbor sent me a link to a Tea Party type site that had , with the following message:

Quote:
thought you might enjoy hearing from the head Scientist of the World on "Oil Assets" and who holds the cards in supplying the World. No wonder the Muslims want to take us out...;-). Just take the time to read it. Not only would we do away with unemployment, it would be a better way to spend Federal Dollars...instead of stupid "stimulus" packages that do nothing except allow people to catch up on their bills...no stimulus here!
&feature=player_embedded
What info I could find on Prof. Lovell is that a) a Terry J. Lovell is a business professor at a community college in Arizona; b) this particular Terry J. Lovell hates Obama and Eric Holder, and has YouTube videos plastered all over Tea Party Type sites all over the internet, and c) knows how to use Google to his advantage.

This particular video seems to be about fracking and shale oil, though my neighbor insists he's talking about crude oil. I know he's lying, but I want some substantive info on him.
LadyShea (09-09-2011), Nullifidian (09-10-2011), Stephen Maturin (09-09-2011)

Page generated in 0.13095 seconds with 12 queries