View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Bow down before me ... or not.

Default Re: How's the fucking weather where you are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarea View Post
We are now on our fourth day of raining, and our cell phones were blowing up with warnings last night, because a street by our house went out and three people died in flash floods.

We're fine, though. We're on a bit of a hill, so it takes more than that to flood us.

This is difficult on our lady dogs, though, because Zsa Zsa hates getting wet and is afraid of umbrellas. Flossy doesn't care about the rain (and is even having some therapeutic effect on ZZ, who briefly went out to play with her sister during a thunderstorm), but Flossy is also afraid of umbrellas, so I had to take her for a walk yesterday with no umbrella and I got totally wet. It's not like I have a raincoat or anything.

Oh, wow. I just said three people died last night, and then started complaining about walking dogs in the rain. I am a sociopath.
Well, my wet dogs smell really bad.

We're going to have to filter the Coloradians out of the platte river at the Platte West Water treatment plant, aren't we.
Dingfod (09-13-2013), LadyShea (09-14-2013), lisarea (09-12-2013)

Page generated in 0.16718 seconds with 11 queries