Originally Posted by ShottleBop View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShottleBop View Post
The blink of an eye
tells me all I need to know
about Awareness
And what do you mean by that Shottlebop ?

What would you feel right now to give such a reply ShottleBop ?

Just don't forget what you feel is given by God , it is not even you, or yours.

Is it not nice? Try to be aware of life, you'll feel much much better........than you would not have such despair..... saying :
Quote:
The blink of an eye
tells me all I need to know
about Awareness
It was YOU, Awareness, who said, "Feelings are the basis for communication, we can even in a blink of an eye understand each other , just by looking in each other's eyes."

All I did was translate that thought into haiku.
How kind, well i will try to be kind too and i'll spell it out what i mean with the word of God...........and use examples when your feelings are not needed but when the feeling comes out just like that wether you like it or not......
When you witness a close up, in front of you a car accident, you try to help , you just do not walk by.

God put that feeling in you since the day you were born..........feelings and only feelings is what makes the world go round.........

Love thy neighbour as thyself, is not how you look like, but what you are able to feel which is in fact in each of us exactly the same.......

What you feel in your body , for example misplaced, for no reason feeling rage is of the body, which is in fact evilness at work..........juices that work up your body and makes you feel real good when you bash somebody's head in....................and then later on " i don't know what came over me ". Of the body is a feeling that is of course not real, say for example feeling happy when taking drugs

Genuine love, when you feel happy when you are around someone, a feeling of course that God constructed for you to feel, it is not yours to keep but on loan......... to be continued
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Page generated in 0.25380 seconds with 11 queries