View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 07:54 AM
Always keep cool.

Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Gosh! So value is sometimes determined by what people are willing to pay, rather than necessarily being about intrinsic value!
I really don't see where this ha !!s anything to do with the rest of the thread.
Hey how are ya doin thedoc buddy, at least you have a nice and neat resume, here on the freethought-forum now......so how about giving your view about my thread:

DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!!!

Quote:
ONLY IN OUR MINDS ARE THINGS WORTH THOUSANDS OR MILLIONS, MOSTLY USELESS THINGS IN FACT.

PAID 51 MILLION EURO'S TOTALLY FOR NOTHING AT ALL.................in fact.
The Oppenheimer blue is just a plain old rock, and even cut in the most plain old boring shape.

Diamonds in reality have in fact no value at all, it is just a rare rock, so what .
Christies is the winner again, sold to a what actually?

Sold to a true believer amongst believers.
The diamond is only worth something in our minds.

Even industrial diamonds have a far more better purpose than the Oppenheimer blue.

The Oppenheimer blue, must only look beautiful, so beautiful a diamond is, it mus glisten in light, it must be shown to others for you to be happy, because you have it, it must be worn so everybody could see, you anonymous must be very happy with such a little blue little rock.

What would it do with your heart if you could feed people with 51 million euro's in Africa where draught is . could it be just one day with 51 million euro's......feeding people?

Somewhere around the world there is an idiot with a small blue diamond in his or her hand and sucking it for fun.

Because you must have it by now, brought especially to you, and you are now jumping in joy for having it, good for you sir. Maybe you are even Saudi Arabian......Maybe, i said maybe.....Prancing around

51 Million euro's could have been spent on people...........

Gold is good, it is a very good conductor, one of the best i think.........i have no problem with gold...............

Although New Guinea keeps the prices low....

I just love to see idiots in action after 3000 years in 2016.

At least there were no true Africans amongst the buyers.............only outlanders trying to buy a very small rock, which happened to be blue....

Good for the so called intellectuals , keep INSANITY ALIVE !!!

The owner is of course anonymous .............because he or she may think , how stupid can i get, or will i be.........

And as i said before there are people that keep this 3D reality alive in our minds......

We all have internet now, and if the people of the world want to change society , they can change it within seconds, we can brake society within minutes...............we do not need violence , because that is so petty and weak......

BUT EVERYBODY ALL AT ONCE!!!

There is just some schmuck in the world who paid 51 million euro's for in fact sparkling junk.!!

His only joy was the moment when Christies said ; " Sold for 51 million euro's ".

YOU DUMB IGNORANT SCHMUCK!!

THERE ARE AT LEAST ONE BILLION PEOPLE TODAY THAT DO NOT BELIEVE ANYMORE !!!

THAT THE BLUE ROCK IS WORTH MILLIONS......

YOU SEE , IT IS JUST PURE AND ONLY A BELIEF, EVEN MONEY IS JUST A MERE BELIEF

LOOK AT LIFE AROUND YOU AND BE AWARE WHAT IS REALLY WORTH LIVING FOR !!!!

REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Last edited by Awareness; 06-19-2016 at 09:09 AM. Reason: THE H IN SCHMUCK

Page generated in 0.18473 seconds with 11 queries