The Dread Poster Robert

Default Re: The only true words of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Here is a favorite from my Sunday School days. I don't suppose that Awareness will like it. It has colors in it.

Jesus Loves the Little Children (with Lyrics) - YouTube

Would you like to learn about life together or not Angakuk, where is your view on what i wrote.....

In short , that the only true words of God only exist in our hearts.
Your question "would you like to learn about life together or not" makes a couple of assumptions. It assumes that I don't already know about "life together" and it assumes that you have something to teach me on the subject. I am inclined to reject both assumptions. Even if it were the case that you did have something worthwhile to teach me your inability to communicate in a coherent and intelligible manner would render you unable to successfully carry out such a project.

As for your words "the only true words of God only exist in our hearts", my view is that they are too meaningless to even rise to the level of being incorrect.
Of course, the true words of God were never intended to exist only in our hearts:
Quote:
6 ďAnd these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. 8 You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. 9 You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
[Deuteronomy 6:6-9]
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-17-2016), The Man (06-17-2016)

Page generated in 0.32363 seconds with 11 queries