View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 07:37 PM
Always keep cool.

Default Re: The only true words of God

[quote=ShottleBop;1262805][quote=ShottleBop;1262792][QUOTE]

Quote:
There is no devil. Our thoughts are as important as our feelings.
How can you say that our thoughts are as important as our feelings when the way we feel is the fundament on how we are as individuals.

A THOUGHT in our mind is but a really soft whisper, it is but a memory......

We as human beings need GOOD and EVIL , either you have bad thoughts or good thoughts
Quote:
There is nothing about our feelings that indicates that they, especially, come from God.
If you believe in God , then these very special feelings of care or happiness has been very carefully constructed by God, it is not a thought but a feeling.

And your response to my post regarding the various religious traditions was entirely uninformed and lacking in any effort to understand.

Quote:
I aee no value in responding further. It is obvious that you believe that you have nothing to learn from this thread.
You are supposed to learn from this , the fact that you say that is a very important something a a feeling does not compute actually..

You are supposed to learn that our feelings what we are able to have are especially made for us to communicate and understand each other.....

God gave us the feeling to care about people, it not a thought , it is not a law, we did not learn this, you see, you feel and you act on it.......

The feeling what you an i and everybody on this world feels, and even animals when for example fear is concerned is very special, it can not be instigated by a flick of a switch but is very spiritual, it is not of your body !!

I t is not of your brain , your brain regulates every thing and so it regulates the feelings that you get.

You don't have it , because it can not stay a long time with you, it is just a WARNING FOR YOU, and most of all a sign that you are ALIVE, THAT YOU FEEL ALIVE, YOU SEE THERE IS THE WORD AGAIN........

Everytime you feel you may think of God, or if you are an atheist you may think of how the fuck did all get here from totally out of nothing.....

I SAID IT BEFORE , WE DO NOT EXIST IN A NICE NEAT BOX, BUT WE EXIST IN A DISSAPEARING ACT OF THE MAGICIAN.

Quote:
In a thread addressing "the only true words of God," I thought it relevant to provide examples of words that, if any words can be said to be truly "words of God," demonstrated such inspiration as to perhaps qualify.
Quote:
I do not consider our emotions to be "words from God." Gifts from God, perhaps (if God exists), but we need thoughts to understand those emotions, to communicate them to others, and to turn them into action. Moreover, we are embodied beings:our emotions, like our thoughts, are dependent upon, and mediated by, our bodily processes.
Its too bad you do not understand the feelings , because they are the words , the only true words from God.

You do not want to see people drowning , so i'll give you a example of a cat drowning in a pond, or a animal which just can't swim.

You get an urge to rescue the cat or animal . right? ( It is a pond about one meter high)
It is pure a feeling what you get in your "heart" to want to help the cat or animal.

You did not learn this , you got this ability to feel the minute you came out your mother's womb.....

And God wanted you and everybody els to have this feeling.

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT GOD WANTED YOU TO HAVE THIS FEELING, WHY DO YOU THINK THAT GOD BROUGHT THESE FEELINGS ABOUT IN YOUR BEING ? YOU DON'T LEARN AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU THINK IT......

God let you have these feelings to save yourself and to exist, to really feel alive.....

when we were just cave men so to speak that is that we had , but that were the most of times of our selves, where joy reigned, where happiness reigned, where anger reigned, where jeulosy reigned, where sadness reigned, even of course before we could speak.............laughter was already of man, and not the animal of course although fear did reign with the animal

Love is an emotion, but so is lust, and the feeling of one is no more an act of impertinence, or the word of God, than the other.

LOVE IS A FEELING , THE FEELING THAT MANIFESTS IN YOUR BODY, THAT IS THE EMOTION OF LOVE...

LUST IS NOT A FEELING, IT IS PURE A MIND AND BODY REACTION....

LIKE THE CRO-MAGNON WANTING TO GO HUMP IN BACK OF THE WOMAN....

LUST IS NOT SPIRITUAL, A FEELING LIKE FOR EXAMPLE LOVE IS.....

AND FEELINGS MAKE YOU AWARE THAT YOU ARE ALIVE.........

I ALWAYS SAY A FEELING A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY....

A CROSSWARD PUZZLE CAN NOT COMPETE WITH A FEELING WHICH MAKES YOUR MIND AND YOUR BODY WORK ( HEART PUMPING BLOOD, AND MIND REGULATING TEARS OF EVEN CORTIZONES ) WHEN KEEPING AWAY THE BRAIN DESEASES.......
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Last edited by Awareness; 06-19-2016 at 12:31 AM.

Page generated in 0.85405 seconds with 11 queries