View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 12:22 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
At the time I say I'm leaving, I need a break because I'm frustrated with these liars that are good at twisting the truth. What brings me back is not for them, but for parents who are on the fence. If I find an article or study that I find compelling, I will post it. People can do with it what they want. These few individuals aren't allowing me to have an open discussion. They think they know more than they actually do. I don't want to talk to them. Seat belt legislation cannot compare to forced vaccination, no matter how hard they're trying to make it appear analogous.
peacegirl, there is no analogy: the safety and efficacy of vaccination as as a public health tool is supported by voluminous evidence that is beyond reasonable dispute. This is why more mothers vaccinate their children for MMR than people use death belts.

On the other hand, there has never been a single placebo-controlled clinical trial to evaluate death belts! The big death belt manufacturers do not even have to disclose the risks of death belts to enable mothers like me to CHOOSE whether or not to bind up MY CHILD in a death belt. peacegirl, why shouldn't death belt manufacturers have to give mothers like me information about the risks of death belts so that we can CHOOSE? peacegirl, there are many risks with death belts that there must be options! What about the correlation between death belt usage and rates of autism and diabetes, peacegirl? What about the evidence from Oman that shows that when you let mothers CHOOSE whether or not to bind their children in death belts, autism rates are much lower? What about the evidence from New Hampshire that not legislating death belts makes driving safer and reduces the risk of diabetes? peacegirl, how do you answer all of that evidence?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-07-2017), Ari (05-07-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-08-2017), The Man (05-07-2017), Vivisectus (05-07-2017)

Page generated in 0.36730 seconds with 11 queries