View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 04:45 AM
A Very Gentle Bort

Default Re: In Which We Brag About Our Petty Accomplishments

I've gotten compliments on my coffee making. They're from people I think know coffee better than me. I don't know coffee, like almost at all. And to add to either my pettiness or the low bar of accomplishment, it's from two different methods.

One is the French press method. I'm more proud of this because it's one that takes really any kind of "skill." The personal cons for this are that it makes more than I, the sole coffee drinker in the house drinks at ant time. and the coffee ends up a little cooler than I like it. I have taken to making a solution that I potyion out through the week. An iced coffee for a going to work beverage.

The other is using a single serving coffee maker I boughten. It's not one of those vile proprietary monsters either (my sole requirement for enboughtening a single server). This is, as you might anticipate, for on the spot drinkening coffee or hot tea. To make "good" coffee, all one need do is, you know, follow the instructions.

I feel p good about the compliments anyhoo.

:mlpsmug:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-18-2017), Ensign Steve (07-12-2017), JoeP (06-18-2017), lisarea (06-18-2017), Sock Puppet (07-08-2017), Stormlight (07-14-2017)

Page generated in 0.54482 seconds with 11 queries