View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 06:43 PM
happy now, Mussolini?

Default Re: post your 419 emails here!

Got this awesome chunk of advice at work today, exactly one year to the day since the skynet email, this one with the subject "[SPAM] This LED light makes your garage 5x brighter"

Quote:
what do you think of this for the garage? got disfigured and drunkard after his african booty wife died from bubonic plague. click on a duchy or kingdom le and it should be on the bottom of the menu. there's a on called add law. depending on your culture or tech there should be many different le-specific inheritance laws you can enact. they only effect that single le rather than the entire realm's inheritance laws. i don't know what would be available to iberians. as a welsh i had access to saxon elective, scandinavian elective, tanistry, and feudal elective. it costs 500-1500 prestige depending on the law you're trying to add. it's not even like it's remotely difficult to work around the system and blob out of control right...

smaller than super i have to pay 560 in my country. they're comparing its price to other founders edition cards. 20 series founders were more expensive than most aib. stop being a miserable sod. but consoles have ssd right now my raspberry pi has ssd.... and that cost under 100. can it do 5500mb/s seq performance? lol downvoted
This is less [SPAM], more [BATH SALTS].

Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (09-16-2020), lisarea (09-15-2020), slimshady2357 (09-16-2020), Sock Puppet (09-16-2020), Stormlight (09-15-2020), Ymir's blood (09-16-2020)

Page generated in 0.18609 seconds with 11 queries