View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 05:55 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Default Re: 2016 Presidential Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
So, I have decided to watch things and laugh, rather than cry and get all stressed out.
This is sound, and I'm going to copy off of you! And when the laughter is done and it's time to cast ballots, I will straight up throw away my vote on the looniest, most wild eyed, far left whackadoo on the ballot.

From the article you linked:

Quote:
The establishment was ready to rally around Chris Christie until Bridgegate happened.
:laugh:

Really? lol If that's true, the Republican "establishment" is more fucked up that even I imagined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickthinks View Post
I have such mixed feelings about this.

On the one hand, I'm not going to miss seeing his smarmy face and hearing his jaw-droppingly obvious lies.
Remember the post-election "Mitt would have totally kicked Obama's ass had he really tried to win" narrative? Good times, man, good times!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
On the other hand, it would have been sort of wonderful to see him flush even more millions of his ill-gotten gains down the shitter.
At age 67 a man wants to get off the treadmill for keeps and truly experience the simple joys of life. For Mitt, that means torturing dogs and ruining thousands of lives by purchasing companies then wrecking them to pay himself and his investors well-deserved bonuses.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Crumb (01-30-2015), Janet (02-05-2015), Kyuss Apollo (01-30-2015), LadyShea (01-31-2015), Sock Puppet (01-30-2015), SR71 (01-30-2015), The Man (01-30-2015)

Page generated in 0.36265 seconds with 11 queries