View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 02:34 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I am not disputing that the Sun has to emit visible light to see it, but it does not take 81/2 minutes in the hypothetical example of the Sun being turned on at noon. It would take nanoseconds (the bridge between light and the object) to resolve the image on a sensor or photoreceptor where we would not resolve any image in the light that has traveled 93 million miles because the image would be out of optical range. We would only receive full spectrum light. I know this sounds confusing, but if you analyze it, it really isn't as confusing as you think.

It's really not confusing, it's just unrealistic and impossible, It doesn't happen that way. You have stated your claims and it is easy to understand them even though you have offered no evidence or support. The problem is that what you say happens, doesn't, except in Lessans and your imaginations. What you claim happens, doesn't happen at all.
Angakuk (07-21-2014)

Page generated in 0.13980 seconds with 11 queries