Old 09-18-2013, 07:07 PM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Default Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
The best way I've ever heard of to tell which you really are is to ask yourself how you recharge. Do you recharge in company or do you need solitude? That's the core of whether your an introvert or an extrovert.
I am not 100% sure I understand what recharge even means. I go to sleep when I am tired.
It's sort of hard to explain. Does socializing make you (mentally/emotionally) tired? If not, you're probably closer to the extrovert side of the spectrum.
Depends on the levels of drama, angst, ridiculous "problems", stupidity and ignorance I am exposed to during the socializing process. My tolerance for that shit has bottomed out as I've aged.

If it is a pleasant experience with many laughs and warm feelings, or intelligent discussion that makes me think, then I am not mentally tired. But, as I said, except for my immediate family and seriously a tiny handful of friends, my intolerable bullshit exposure seems to be really high in any group of humans...then I feel like becoming a hermit family.

Page generated in 0.30834 seconds with 11 queries