View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 08:33 PM
Safety glasses off, motherfuckers

Default Re: Vive la Resistance! aka non-Trump US politics

Map of the voting relationships between Senators in the 113th Congress (2013-2015, though I think this probably only goes through November 2013 given when it was posted), which I thought might be interesting to people. There are a number of clear lessons from this; the two most notable are that, apart from Murkowski and Collins, there are no Republicans left who could even charitably be described as moderates, and that the gulf between the parties is much vaster than the gulf between any two Senators of the same party. (Space between senators in this map isn’t relevant; the number of lines between them is.)

(From imgur. Whether you open it there or here, you may need to save it to your computer, or at least open it in a new tab, to view it at full size.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Senator map.jpg (558.6 KB, 19 views)

“All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.” -Adam Smith

last.fm · my music · Marathon Expanded Universe
Thanks, from:
Crumb (05-07-2018), JoeP (05-07-2018), Kamilah Hauptmann (05-08-2018), lisarea (05-07-2018)

Page generated in 0.15147 seconds with 12 queries