View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Admin

Default Re: Bush lets out his inner asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by viscousmemories
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickthinks
I said that the President being unabashedly rude to a young girl is evidence of his moral repugnance. It may not be very strong evidence, but like I also said I didn't really need any more evidence for that conclusion - I drew it years ago.
In other words, your previous observations have led you to a final judgement that you now apply to all reports of Bush's actions, and you aren't that concerned about the quality of the evidence. That amounts to prejudice, in my view, which is precisely what I am on about.
No. I obviously never said that I'm not concerned about the quality of the evidence so your conclusion that I'm blinded by prejudice (and your subsequent continued attempts at moralizing) completely miss the mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickthinks
the President being unabashedly rude to a young girl is evidence... ... except there is no evidence in the reports I've read that the President was unabahedly rude to the girl. I concede that it takes an open mind to see this, and that many Americans' minds have long been understandably closed on this issue.
Your ad hominem arguments are getting as boring as your moralizing. It is my opinion that the President of the United States giving a "wry 'Yeah, thanks'" in response to the enquiry of a young girl at a press conference is an example of unabashed rudeness. I believe this is a valid opinion, but feel free to enlighten me as to what strict criteria a comment must meet to qualify as real "unabashed rudeness".

Page generated in 0.32496 seconds with 11 queries