View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Spiffiest wanger

Default Re: Trumphole starts another fucking fire

You say I’m bringing up “old shit.” How is this “old shit” not relevant? Politicians are judged on their records. You didn’t respond to the point that Hillary voted for the war in Iraq — by itself enough to disqualify her from office. You didn’t respond to the fact that Hillary certainly did not oppose her husband’s stranglehold sanctions on Iraq that caused so many innocent Iraqis, children among them, to suffer and die.

She said she would “totally obliterate” Iran. What part of this statement makes you think she meant only their “military and manufacturing base”? And even if she DID mean that, how many innocent people would die in such an atrocity? You mean it’s OK if she meant, “we won’t bomb rural areas”?

You didn’t respond to my point that Israel itself has nuclear weapons, which means it can defend itself. Why in the world would the U.S. even need to “totally obliterate” another country on Israel’s behalf? Why in hell are we supporting Israel anyway? I don’t think Israel deserves one dime from the U.S. I think Israel should give back the land it stole from Palestine.

And who the hell cares about chants of “Death to America” by Iran and others? The situations are totally asymmetrical. Palestine, Iran, and others have no power to destroy America — their chants really are hyperbole, but also the hyperbole of peoples who have been victimized by Israel and the U.S. Are you forgetting 1953? Because the Iranians sure aren’t. Nor should they, ever.
Thanks, from:
But (12-08-2017), Nullifidian (12-08-2017), Watser? (12-07-2017)

Page generated in 0.30587 seconds with 11 queries