Thread: News Miscellany
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 06:23 PM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Default Re: News Miscellany

Jagger dog death: Kennel Club investigates reports of six poisonings at Crufts - Telegraph
Quote:
Mylee Thomas, whose Shetland sheepdog Myter Eye to Eye is thought to have been poisoned the day after Irish setter Jagger was killed by poisoned meat, said she thought her dog was deliberately targeted by someone with expert knowledge of the breed, but Jagger had been the victim of a random attack carried out by someone else.

Other exhibitors believe Jagger’s killer may have randomly targeted the Westie, the Afghan and the Shih Tzu. The Kennel Club said it was aware of the reports of six poisonings and was urgently looking into the matter.

Mrs Thomas said: “The setter was poisoned the day before my bitch, and I don’t think there is a link between the two. I think that one [Jagger] was someone who had randomly targeted them because a lot of people don’t agree with Crufts.
Disagreement with dog shows leads to poisoning dogs? Or, competitive envy?? I hate people still.
Thanks, from:
Janet (03-11-2015), lisarea (03-09-2015), Nullifidian (03-17-2015), The Man (03-27-2015)

Page generated in 0.11990 seconds with 11 queries