Thread: Good King Trump
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 12:55 AM
I'm a regular Victor Victoria

Default Re: Good King Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
The bible also says you should feed your hungry enemies, and it does so literally two lines before the ones she quotes. I'm starting to think whoever invented the bible verse quoting system was an evil genius! Some ways you have to give them credit for just blatantly putting it out there that they don't think any of their supporters have actually read or remember the bible, just like they haven't.

I can't wait for in a few years the Trump administration,
'"We're just going to have to put him down harry! -Hagrid" Which is why we are gathered here today to open the Hagrid child torture and animal experimentation ward. hagrid would be proud!
Notwithstanding the wiggle room in that there critique, I doubt anyone detained is being Auschwitz level starved (yet), and despite the entire notion of America tossing the Iran deal aside while instituting America's Ayatrumplah, there are better verses out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus 19:34
But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.
Oh right, I forgot, Old Testament is only for smiting teh_ghey.

:BC: :canada:

Page generated in 0.15521 seconds with 11 queries