View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I'm urging parents to do their due diligence and not just trust whatever their doctor (who is just going by the CDCs recommendations, the very institution that is under suspicion) tells them.
No, people, for dog's sake, don't trust your doctor or the CDC, instead trust some random nutcases from the internet and their YouTube videos!

Look, here is some more important information:

It shows how those evil scientists are planning to use their particle accelerator to open portals to hell. What are your thoughts about that?
I just watched the video, and it's funny to me because I don't believe in heaven or hell. My question to you is what does this have to do with the topic of vaccination dangers? Are you trying to compare me to a fundie, as if to say everything I am sharing is of no value, as you all did in the other thread?

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Page generated in 0.08218 seconds with 11 queries