View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 03:28 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: What's up with you?

I had a very San Francisco weekend.

Friday went to trans march, a march for trans-gender rights. Which was awesome, lots of hot freaks dancing and marching. We marched through the Mission district (where some voted yes on Prop 8) and they made the mistake of not looping around to the park where it started. So a few crazy people with speakers, redbull and vodka took an intersection not on the parade route and led an hour long dance parade clogging the streets and turning at random intersections. The cops were nice and just let us have fun.

Saturday went to my girlfriends highschool reunion where she got to show people up by arriving with pink hair and a boyfriend on each arm (one with purpleish blue hair and me with blue teal hair).

Sunday was SF LGBT pride. Got up at 7 so we could take stuff to the staging area, my friend was the organizer for the Bi and poly contingents. I tried to stay out of the mess that is getting stuff organized. Danced down Market street to techno with a nice group of cute guys and girls. Did my contingent monitor duties, which basically means I walk next to one of the wheels and make sure no one ends up under it.

Walking down market street with tons of people lined up on the sides is a rush. I highly recommend it. SF convinces people to do all kinds of things, like a group from Santa Cruz who weren't sure if they were going to make it out to watch pride and ended up shaking their asses on the back of our truck. Or if you are a women I hear it's possible to go to the dykes on bikes, and stand around till you end up on the back of someone's bike.

Edit to add photo,

By Funcrunch
We are the freaks your parents warned you about. :P

Last edited by Ari; 06-30-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Thanks, from:
curses (07-01-2009), Demimonde (07-18-2009), Garnet (06-30-2009), Nullifidian (07-04-2009), Shelli (06-30-2009), Ymir's blood (07-01-2009)

Page generated in 0.12016 seconds with 11 queries