View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Default Re: Vive la Resistance! aka non-Trump US politics

There's a reason Roy Moore was avoiding giving interviews or debating Doug Jones before all of this. It's because he's an idiot.

This man is so stupid that he's making Sean Hannity look like a journalist despite Hannity's best efforts to shill for a child molester.

See also this interview:

Alabama Senate GOP frontrunner: Constitution was written to "foster Christianity" - Vox

Quote:
Roy Moore: There are communities under Sharia law right now in our country. Up in Illinois. Christian communities; I don’t know if they may be Muslim communities.

But Sharia law is a little different from American law. It is founded on religious concepts.

Jeff Stein: Which American communities are under Sharia law? When did they fall under Sharia law?

Roy Moore: Well, there’s Sharia law, as I understand it, in Illinois, Indiana — up there. I don't know.

Jeff Stein: That seems like an amazing claim for a Senate candidate to make.

[...]

Jeff Stein: I’d like to learn more about the communities in America you think are under Sharia law.

Roy Moore: I was informed that there were. But if they’re not, it doesn’t matter. Sharia law incorporates Muslim law into the law. That’s not what we do. We do not punish people according to the Christian precepts of our faith — so there’s a difference.

I’ll just say: I don’t know if there are. I understand that there are some.

Last edited by erimir; 11-10-2017 at 10:31 PM.
Thanks, from:
Ari (11-12-2017), ChuckF (11-11-2017), Nullifidian (11-13-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-10-2017), The Man (11-10-2017)

Page generated in 0.17875 seconds with 11 queries