I'm Deplorable.

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl
I never said there wasn't a time delay. I said there might be some other cause for it.
:clippy:

What you said was "That is not proven" without specifying what the word "that" referred to.

What were you claiming wasn't proven in my statement? Here it is again. Point out the unproven part

According to optics, there should be a time delay when viewing the moons of Jupiter
According to efferent vision, there shouldn't be a time delay when viewing the moons of Jupiter

Empirical observation: there is a time delay when viewing the moons of Jupiter
According to efferent vision, the delay (which I do not dispute) may not be related to the time it takes for the light to reach us.
L.O.L. This is so hilariously ridiculous that it is difficult to know where to start, she does not dispute the delay, which flately refutes efferent vision, but is now grasping at some fantasy to incorporate it into efferent vision. Note, Delayed vision flately disproves efferent vision, end of story.

Stay tuned for the latest installment in the lessans/Peacegirl saga of fact vs. fiction. It has been said that 'truth is stranger than fiction', but peacegirl is doing her best to disprove that. L.O.L.
Peacegirl please stop displaying your ignorance, you are an embarrassment to humanity.

Page generated in 0.06525 seconds with 11 queries