View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 06:33 PM
simple country microbiologist hyperchicken

Default Re: What are we watching this Fall, y'all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshady2357 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyelzu View Post
I am watching season 2.

I've read some reviews of it and I have to say that I generally disagree with the negative reviews that I read.

The show is slow moving but so was season 1. All the actors are crushing it. I don't think it is as good as season 1, but that's an insanely high bar.

I think season 2 misses the multiple different time frames setup that season 1 had. It is a more linear story thus far, but still really good.

I like what they have done with the characters so far throughput the season. It's definitely worth watching.
Thanks bey! Sounds like I'll enjoy it so I'm diving in now :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign Steve View Post
I'm watching season one on demand and I am loving it!
Season 1 was pretty fucking awesome in my opinion, the acting and production was top notch, like watching 8 1 hour movies. Not to mention the storyline which was just as quality. I agree with bey - a very high bar set there. I'd be happy if season 2 was even 75% as good.
I'm rewatching season 1 with JD. I am really enjoying it. As I watch it, with season 2 in mind. I really think the differing time frames helped season 1.

I am hopeful that we will get to see more character development as season 2 goes on. The character development was obvious from the beginning of season 1.

So far, my feelings about the characters in season q have changed as events occurred and thoughts were explored.
slimshady2357 (07-21-2015)

Page generated in 0.13199 seconds with 11 queries