View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 06:38 PM
California Sober

Default Re: Mental and Physical Health and Wellness Track, 2022

I still exist. It does get trying around the holidays. My shrink retired, and then my new shrink left the company, and now the company is being dissolved, so abandonment issues are on the rise.

I have had about 1 or 2 non-shrink doctor visits per week, follow-ups from that initial check. Regular doc, gyno, mamo, dentist, etc. I'm totally healthy, which is amazing to me. Good genes, I guess. I'm delinquent on mailing a piece of my shit to the ColoGuard folks, but there are limits to how much emotional effort I'm willing to spend on this.

I am regular-style sick today, starting last night, which almost never happens. Some flavor of rhinovirus I'm guessing, based on my symptoms. It's not covid, I tested negative this morning.

I remain consistent with Crossfit, a little less so with running, and I am enjoying the mental and physical rewards of doing regular exercise.

Mom came for a week in November, and she's coming back for Christmas. I love her, love spending time with her, but damn do we drink. :cincin: bey and I put up some of our Christmas lights this weekend, and the tree. That always puts me in a good mood, it's so festive. :beloved:
Ari (12-05-2022), beyelzu (12-19-2022), BrotherMan (12-06-2022), JoeP (12-05-2022), Miss Shelby (12-05-2022), viscousmemories (12-05-2022)

Page generated in 0.11216 seconds with 11 queries