ne plus ultraviolet

Default Re: When Testosterone Attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSOZAZ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by viscousmemories View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSOZAZ
i will raise my daughter not to think she is a victim.
So if she is ever harassed or raped, god forbid, what will she be? A harassment beneficiary? A rape recipient? Help me learn your special language.

seriously?

and i told you what she should do if she's harassed.

i would raise her not to see herself as a victim.

so...if i am followed and flirted with at work...am i a victim?

Since a victim is defined as A person harmed, injured, or killed as a result of a crime, accident, or other event or action.

And since sexual harassment in the workplace is a crime in the US, then you would be the victim of a crime.

This is where you are supposed to say how you won't ever play the victim, you have too much self respect and are not a slave to cultural mamby-pamby conventions, and that you will stand up for yourself, etc.

But that has little to do with whether sexual harassment is a crime, and who was victimized in the crime.

Plus, think of all the things you acknowledge you are a victim of: Nazi-like flag-waving gays, protesters making it hard for you to get to work, political correctness, the gay mafia at your workplace. For a privileged white male who eschews "victim status", you're the most precious "victim" of all.
Thanks, from:
But (03-12-2012), Janet (03-13-2012), Nullifidian (03-13-2012), The Man (03-12-2012), Watser? (03-12-2012)

Page generated in 0.34028 seconds with 11 queries