Thread: Miscellany
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 05:32 AM
go fish

Skull I gotcher miscellany rightcher

• I wore a bra today for the first time in a really long time. Ok, I always wear a bra, but not a real structurally sound one worthy of the term "foundation". I have come to wear cotton sports bra for the comfort, but I thought I should be more presentable for my class. Can't say the real bra is any more uplifting, though it does a better job of separating. Still, I'll get my 18-hour on for the rest of this week, though it's a real bummer: now I don't have any place to carry my pager. :sadcheer:

• I CFS** for the first three hours of class this morning (as per usual; my eyes just don't wake up very quickly.) I left my eye patch at my office (about 35 miles roundtrip out of the way from the FTP School), so this evening I schlepped all over town, trolling pharmacies and drugstores for a simple $2.79 black eye patch to help for tomorrow's class.

But two RiteAids, a SavOn, Kaiser, Burns Medical Supplies and WalMart are all out of stock on black eye patches. I :blame: Johnny Depp, since three of the stores said the eye-patches have been flying off the shelves all summer. And boy-oh-boy the parents are ticked they don't have them in stock, 'cuz their kiddies are so disappointed when they can't be all piratey for their pirate summer parties. :glare:

Couldn't Fucking See
Thanks, from:
Brimshack (01-03-2010)

Page generated in 0.14985 seconds with 11 queries