View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 07:19 PM
Just keep m'nose clean, egg, chips & beans, I'm always full of steam

Default Re: First World Problems

My wife did some legal services for a flooring guy, so he's paying her in trade and we're getting free hardwood (well, high-quality laminate that looks like hardwood) for 3 rooms plus the hallway. The fambly room went swimmingly 'cause it's on a slab that was nice and level, but when he started on the other rooms, he found out the floor is all wavy and shit. So he had to put in a sub-floor, plus he is doing this on his time off, so we had to go for DAYS with all the shit from the front room jammed in weird places all over the house. DAYS, people, of looking at shit piled up everywhere and barely a place to eat our meals.

Plus! We've also decided that he's going to redo the kitchen since that laminate sucks and was put in wrong to begin with, so he just up and left a 3-inch gap between the hall and the kitchen that shows that bare subfloor. I'm gonna have to look at that ugly floor gap for, like, weeks maybe. Ugly. Floor. Gap. :bleh:

:sockpuppet:...........
Thanks, from:
Adam (06-30-2014), ImGod (06-26-2014), Janet (06-26-2014), LadyShea (06-26-2014), lisarea (06-26-2014), livius drusus (06-27-2014), SR71 (06-27-2014), Stormlight (06-27-2014), Zehava (06-26-2014)

Page generated in 0.13725 seconds with 11 queries