View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 04:11 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
It doesn't matter Chuck.
Yes, peacegirl, you've made it abundantly clear that the Authentic Text just doesn't matter to you. You've rejected it - you have to, so that you can hawk your Corrupted Text for lucre.

For example, you say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Maybe homosexuality is completely genetic. Maybe not being able to find a partner (like when a person is in prison), or a bad experience (which can lead someone to choose the same sex in their next relationship), which may be a very small percentage of people who are gay.
That, of course, completely and explicitly rejects the plain language of the Authentic Text, which states in a manner that brooks no opposition: "98% of homo-sexual intercourse comes into existence only because boys and girls are denied the opportunity to indulge with the opposite sex and fall in love."

peacegirl, it is no surprise to anyone here that you reject the Authentic Text.

But I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text, and the Authentic Text does matter to me. As the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I just think that it's fair for people to be aware that your Corrupted Text is Corrupt and fraudulent, before they shell out $41.00 for it. :shrug:
Thanks, from:
The Man (04-14-2018)

Page generated in 0.06395 seconds with 11 queries