Thread: Weird Dream(s)
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Tellifying

Default Re: Weird Dream(s)

So, I keep dreaming about the same house. Not the same dream, but the same house. Over the course of about half a dozen dreams over about a year, I've been seeing the same house in my dreams I only just realized this two nights ago, when I saw the house again in my dreams.

The house is a big old Victorian, not unlike the Addams family house on the TV show. The part of the house I see most often (or remember best) is the upstairs. The very top of the house has an apartment and another small room. The apartment is almost always occupied by someone other than people I live with (usually family).

In the last dream, the apartment was occupied by the Russian immigrant housekeeper and her severely mentally impaired son. I was showing the house off to someone and opened the apartment door, not realizing they were home. She was ironing while watching TV, but I startled the boy. The boy started to scream and cry. I made my apologies and backed out of the apartment, while the woman waved me away with a "It's okay", though you could see from her face she hated me, her son and quite possibly her life.

The smaller room upstairs has never been explored by me, or at least not to my recollection.

The rooms directly below the apartment are a bit blurry. One of them is definitely a studio style room with a loft bedroom. The rest of the house isn't very clear to me. The front entrance is a bit narrow. The kitchen unremarkable.

One thing that is weird is that part of the house spans over a roadway/driveway. You can drive under the house (I think it might be the living room). The best way i can describe it is that the house kinda looks like the lowercase "h".

I've no idea what, if anything, this all means.

Page generated in 0.22612 seconds with 11 queries