View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 05:28 PM
Solipsist

Default Re: An Arf-Arf Here and a Meow-Meow There... E I E I O!

Chateau JoeP has been visited by the Fox of Ultimate Naughtiness.

I was working at my desk (OK, pretending to) when I heard some loud and insistent growl-hissing from the cats. The back door was open because hot and humid, and my first thought was the very chilled cat next door had come in. But no, it was :fox:. The cats were doing their growling and extreme fluffing up on the landing and the fox was, at the time I first saw it, in the bath. I offered to give it a wash but it ran upstairs. I shut the cats away and managed to shoo the fox out of the top bedroom whereupon it scampered down the stairs out of the back door out of the back garden and for all I know into the next county (which is about 500yds away).

Before the confrontation it had eaten what was left of the cats' dry food, and some wrapping paper which I didn't know I had, and taken some of the cat's toys out into the garden.

After the confrontation, the door is closed and I am considering screens.

:roadrun:
Free thought! Please take one!

:unitedkingdom:   :southafrica:   :unitedkingdom::finland:   :finland:
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (07-19-2019), ceptimus (07-19-2019), Crumb (07-18-2019), lisarea (07-18-2019), slimshady2357 (07-18-2019), specious_reasons (07-18-2019), Stephen Maturin (07-23-2019)

Page generated in 0.08699 seconds with 11 queries