View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 08:12 PM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Default Re: Trumphole starts another fucking fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watser? View Post
Quote:
And why is it that it can only be construed that way, as opposed to talking about their military and manufacturing base? I don't see any particular reason to think that she wasn't merely being hyperbolic (words like "destroy" and "obliterate" being frequently used in this way, to mean "defeat soundly").

It's weird how you and Watser don't apply this sort of literal analysis to the slogans "Death to Israel" or "Death to America" though, which are used by Muslim leaders in a few countries and organizations, including by the Iranian government.
It's weird that you need to make this kind of lame excuse for someone you vote for.
Yeah, lame excuses like "pretty typical use of non-literal language".

It's lame that you're bothering with inane literalist attacks.
Quote:
And that you feel the need to point out that it's all our fault, the people who refused to vote for her.
You didn't refuse, you couldn't. It doesn't make much of a difference that you can't vote here tho, since you would never vote in a way that could make a difference.

But anyway, I never said it was "all your fault". I said it was partially your fault. It's partially my fault too, for not donating more money or volunteering more, etc. It's partially a lot of people's faults.

I point out that the claims you and davidm made were wrong. You reject voting for the lesser evil, so I point out when you're experiencing the greater evil. You didn't think it was worth it to try to prevent this sort of thing because Hillary was also bad. Why does that bother you?
Quote:
Not just once, no every fucking time anyone who opposed her points out something bad Trump does, you just have to come in and point out that it's all our fault. Why is that? Because you know it's a stupid lie?
Because you said some stupid shit last year, and you continue to say the same stupid shit now?
Quote:
No, it wasn't all clear and it still isn't [that Trump is worse than Clinton].
Quote:
And yes, the good news is it will make the US even less relevant in the Middle East
Quote:
There is no difference between Democratic assholes and Republican assholes when it comes to the Middle East.
He says in a thread that's about how the Republican Trump administration is making an explosive move in the Middle East that Democratic presidents never did and there was no hint Clinton would've done.
Quote:
You would happily have supported Killary's war.
Quote:
I see why you smug assholes manage to lose elections even from moronic fuckwits like Trump. You'll lose the next one too because you haven't changed a bit.
I mean, literally, you're advising about how to win elections when you vote for parties that get 0.3% of the vote in the Netherlands, which is more left-wing than the US! No party that could win your vote could win a federal election in the US, they can't even win a single seat in the Netherlands, which has proportional representation! And your dumb-ass thinks that appealing to you is the way to win.

You can't accept that most voters don't agree with you, and democracy means that you will never be satisfied. Instead of jerking myself off by voting Green Party, I accept this and vote for candidates I think will be better, or that I think are good but not great. But you want to act like your choice to jerk yourself off on your moral purity makes you better, while whining that someone else acts superior.
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (12-08-2017), The Man (12-07-2017)

Page generated in 0.21689 seconds with 11 queries