View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 06:20 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: A revolution in thought

So, peacegirl, there is no evidence or reason to believe that the Author ever made any observations, much less any astute observations. He never wrote them down, or analyzed them, or demonstrated an analysis of how those observations gave rise to a particular claim.

And yet, the expectation appears to be that leading scientists* investigate these claims to determine if they are correct. peacegirl, why should any leading scientist investigate a claim in the absence of any data to suggest that the claim may be true, or any evidence of some observation that such claim may be true? Indeed, even if a leading scientist desired to do so, no such investigation of these claims is possible, because it is impossible to test or replicate a claim with no knowledge or evidence of the observations and analysis that inform that claim. Since the Author did not record his observations or his analysis of them, there is no way to design an experiment to test the claim based on those observations.

To the extent that his observations overlap with established science, they are demonstrably wrong by an enormous weight of evidence - evidence the size of the moons of Jupiter, and indeed the universe itself.

peacegirl, didn't your father spend almost 30 years working on this? During that time, why didn't he ever write down his myriad observations to enable leading scientists to investigate his claims? Rather, an impossible demand is made: science must investigate a claim which no facts support, no data substantive, no observations have been made, and no analysis has been done.

That is, of course, an absurd position to advance.

However, as the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I am able to save the Authentic Text from absurdity by my true exegesis. Your Corrupted Text I cannot save, but the Authentic Text I can salvage from your ruin.

*Not political scientists.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-24-2017), But (05-19-2017), The Man (05-19-2017)

Page generated in 0.13869 seconds with 11 queries