Thread: Good King Trump
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 06:42 PM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

Default Re: Good King Trump

I guess I assumed, for no reason, that Trump at least had some vague notion of what he was signing, but yeah, I'm having to adjust my perceptions slowly lest the pressure changes make my organs implode or something. When people are that dumb, I guess I always assumed that they were at least part faking it for effect, but you're right. I should have known they weren't. (But now I don't know how they dress themselves and drive cars and stuff like that.)

This is why I've always been a little bit uncomfortable with people always warning each other not to read the comments on news stories. What's happened here is that, for all intents and purposes, those comments sections are now holding the highest political office in the nation.

Donald Trump: 'Any negative polls are fake news' | The Independent

This is exactly what angry right wing commenters think that means. They can't really wrap their heads around the concept, for intellectual or emotional reasons, so they just use it as empty invective, like calling something poopyheaded. They toss that around all the time with absolutely nothing to back it up.

There are a lot of dirtbag Republicans right now thinking Trump (Bannon) is their useful idiot, but it's the other way around. And the chickenshit Democrats who aren't consistently standing up against it aren't much better. They need to go look at their local papers, turn off their blockers, and read the barely literate, racist middle schooler style temper tantrums down there, because that's their base. That's their god now. That's who they answer to, and that's what defines them now. I'm going to do my part to ensure that nobody ever forgets that.
Thanks, from:
Crumb (02-06-2017), Janet (02-07-2017), JoeP (02-06-2017), Kamilah Hauptmann (02-06-2017), Kyuss Apollo (02-07-2017), Limoncello (02-08-2017), slimshady2357 (02-07-2017), Sock Puppet (02-07-2017), SR71 (02-07-2017), Stephen Maturin (02-06-2017), Stormlight (02-07-2017), The Man (02-06-2017)

Page generated in 0.29770 seconds with 11 queries