View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 03:28 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
A noble cause! And a great way of rendering those books harmless.

Sign me up for a signed copy please. Once the knowledge starts spreading, I am sure a signed copy from the true steward will become a valued heirloom that I can pass on to my children and grandchildren, so they will always remember there was a time when the uncorrupted knowledge was perilously close to being lost forever, and was snatched from the jaws of oblivion by the efforts of a single brave individual, who labored selflessly in the face of a storm of hateful criticism and venomous disdain in order to preserve it, untainted, for the benefit of grateful future generations. Surely, ChuckF's name will go down in history as a benefactor of humankind second only to the messiah himself.
:roflmao: This tops them all!
You're so threatened by this knowledge that you have to satirize it with your vicious mockery. But... the truth about the uncorrupted knowledge will never be far from your waking consciousness because deep down you know there may be truth to it, which is why you cannot leave.

When the Uncorrupted version is confirmed by a panel of scientists (not political scientists), you will have to admit that he was right about the Uncorrupted Text. I believe what scares you the most is having to admit that you are not nearly as careful a steward as you thought you were!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-22-2017), ChuckF (04-21-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-21-2017), Stormlight (02-09-2019), The Man (04-21-2017)

Page generated in 0.16720 seconds with 11 queries