View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 08:12 PM
A Very Gentle Bort

Default Re: Venture Brothers

It was the one just before The Lepidopterists.

A Summary
Quote:
Determined to honor the father he never knew, Jonas, Jr. converts Spider Skull Island into a Team Venture Museum. Unfortunately, he invited all of his father's surviving friends and enemies to the grand opening. There's nothing like a party to stir up decades worth of sibling rivalries, bitter regrets and half-forgotten hatreds.
And I forgot to mention Tears of a Sea Cow.

Quote:
Bored and under-whelmed with his new Guild-assigned arch-nemesis, The Monarch seeks to re-spark his old hatred by secretly visiting the Venture Compound while Dr. Venture is away at the Science Now conference. His passion for arching all things Venture may threaten to seriously cool things with his other love, Dr. Mrs. The Monarch, but does it really count as arching when there's nobody home? Or is there?
What you're not getting in the summaries are the reasons to watch the episodes. The Monarch humping a Venture protectobot. Kevin and Tim-Tom ogling Dr. Mrs. The Monarch (okay, you can get that any time they're on screen). More clues as to the parentage of that mysterious man-boy from earlier this season. The only thing missing as yet is more General Hatred or Dr. Killinger (though he's a spice best used sparingly.)
Thanks, from:
Ensign Steve (08-06-2008)

Page generated in 0.31821 seconds with 11 queries