View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Bow down before me ... or not.

Default Re: Springtime for Geek Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign Steve View Post
Ha! I know a couple, Dee and Francis, where Dee is the boy and Francis is the girl. :giggles:

Also I know a couple where both people are named Kim Lee (not Kimberly) and they're not even Asian!
I know some who's last name was the same as the first name of the guy she was marrying. His last name is also a common first name.

The wedding announcment, invitations, and program read like that "Who's on first?" skit since everyone on both sides of the family had two first names instead of last names. Like if Kim John was marrying John Cory and there was a Cory John on one side and a Kim Cory on the other. So now there were two Kim Corys a John Cory and a Cory John at the family get togethers.

As to the OP. I know a girl who was a huge programming Linux type geek. But, yeah she had boobies so it was hard not to get distracted by them while trying to admire her brain. Her ability to tech support some of the more difficult stuff could emasculate some of the sensitive types that didn't think they could be or didn't want to get beat by a girl when it can to brainy stuff.

Linux geeks are some of the worst type of geeks. They're tiered by Linux the default greatest OS ever then by Distribution, Repository, Self compiled, GUI, text fucking editor (seriously?), etc. The old school command liners who wrote TFM in Assembly so only the worthy could read it, raining down the RTFM comments from their perch above.
Demimonde (04-13-2012), Ensign Steve (04-13-2012), Stormlight (04-16-2012)

Page generated in 0.24441 seconds with 11 queries