Thread: Good King Trump
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 07:09 PM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

Default Re: Good King Trump

Even compared to a lot of the other stuff Trump has done, firing McCabe just 26 hours before he would have been able to collect his full pension is just incredibly petty, cruel and vindictive.

Of course, Republicans have been demonizing public servants since at least the Reagan Administration, so Trump's base will doubtless think that cruelly denying McCabe his pension after 21 years of service is just great.

McCabe has some choice words regarding his firing.

You know what I want to see more than anything else? I want to see Trump and Pence (and a lot of his supporters) marched out of the White House in chains and off to jail for their myriad crimes and for their incredibly brazen corruption. Alas, there's no chance in Hell of that happening, I know. At this point, I can't help but suspect that if Trump raped and then murdered a nun on live television, his supporters (and virtually every GOP Congresscritter, and FOX "News") would insist that "She had it coming!" and would praise him for "having the courage to do what needed to be done."

Thanks, from:
Corona688 (03-25-2018), JoeP (03-17-2018), Kamilah Hauptmann (03-17-2018), Nullifidian (03-25-2018), SR71 (03-18-2018), The Man (03-17-2018)

Page generated in 0.12041 seconds with 11 queries