Thread: DC Nation
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 03:27 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Default Re: DC Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherMan View Post
Starting with Infinite Crisis is kind of like starting calculus in the middle of the year. There's all these forumlas on the board and before you can copy any of them down the professor erases the board. You didn't do anything wrong per se, but the Crisis is one of the biggest, more complicated, literally universe changing trades to pick up. Even post crisis the multiverse creeped back in and caused problems. You poor, sweet, summer child.

I don't know comics like other people, like I said, somehow I know stuff just by hanging around comic geeks. So I'm struggling to think of better places to start. I'd suggest finding a character you like and finding one of their best stories and buy that trade. That is if the Super Crisis of All Time hasn't put you off.
It's what I get for picking a book randomly.

It did point out some characters that might be worth following, and some that might not be. I've always been interested in Green Lantern, but he's not a big presence in this series. This also reminded me that I'm not up to date on the Arrow or Flash TV shows - time to remedy that.

Page generated in 0.18825 seconds with 11 queries