View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 12:23 AM
California Sober

Default Re: An Arf-Arf Here and a Meow-Meow There... E I E I O!

Wow! I guess they knew each other when they were babies. What a small world.

(except the personalities are totally swapped)

So, anyway, beyelzu's going to take the new girl to the vet on Thursday. She's like 7 or 8 months old and she's never been. She's going to get her shots and her checkup and get spayed. I'm hoping the surgery might help her personality, but if not, no big deal. She won't be the only bitch in the house. She's nice enough to the people, if indifferent. I think the boys don't like her as much because she doesn't do the dog and pony show that V does, but she's my little princess who puddles in my lap and lets me brush her while we watch TV. She and V are starting to come around, I think. They are no longer terrified of each other. They still fight constantly, but they have many options to avoid each other in this big house and they choose not to so I'm taking that as a good sign. She went to sleep in her hiding place under the bed last night, but when I woke up she was on the floor next to it instead of under. I'm hoping to get her into the bed with me eventually. :bunnythrust:
Shelli (11-03-2009), viscousmemories (11-14-2009), vremya (11-08-2009), Watser? (11-03-2009), Ymir's blood (12-15-2009)

Page generated in 0.20272 seconds with 11 queries